Welcome to the House That Barks Birthday Club for Your Pets.
I admit it; I forgot my dog’s birthday! It was only one time!
I'm pretty sure my dog was okay with it considering the rest of the week. She had birthday cake, cookies, and I took her to Starbucks for a puppucino! Ahh, don't you love those feelings of guilt?
I couldn't let that happen again so I created this page as a reminder for myself and to help you never forget.
Never Forget Your Pet’s Birthdays
- Throw your dog a birthday party! It’s never a bad idea.
- Be sure and take pictures and post them in the comments below.
- Every week we will feature one of your pet's birthdays on our Facebook page to help you celebrate.
Dog Birthday Party Supplies list:
- Cute dog birthday party plates, napkins, and cups.
- Every pup needs a bone-shaped birthday cake for a special treat.
- How about a crown and bow tie for your dog? Or a beautiful and perfect crown for the girlie dog. A matching blue crown for that special boy/brother.
- No party is complete without balloons and a Woofing banner.
- Special Birthday party grab bag gifts.
16 Dog Birthday Presents Ideas:
- Personalized water and food bowls. How about this combination of dog pantry and dog food bowls?
- Some extra special organic dog treats.
- Toys! An aggressive chewer, try these Dog Toys! All kinds of fun dog Toys!
- A new doggie bed? How about a bean bag cuddler dog bed? Or a high-end premium memory foam bed?
- Playdate with his doggie friends?
- How about a new ball? This ball cracks me up every time!
- Want to keep your dog dry? Try this, dogbrella.
- Let your dog spy on the neighbors.
- A doggie fountain for on demand water for your pet. Unlimited clean water.
- An indoor dog house - with a view.
- Hilarious dog necktie collars.
- Toss your dog a treat while you're at work. Works with Alexa.
- Your pets own dog sofa to lay on while you're at work.
- A foldable dog pool for cooling off on those hot days.
- No need for your pet to be lonely any longer, have your dog give you a call.
- Keep your dog safe in the car by using this easy to carry doggie carrier. It buckles into the car and is a bed for comfort.
- Take birthday pictures of your dog's party guests in front of the cute fort.