We love working with others on for guest posts or new dog recipes.
Have you got something you’d like to share? House that Barks is now accepting contributions from guest writers.
If you’re a dog-related blogger, or simply a dog lover and have something to say, you can submit a post idea.
Got a recipe that your dog loves? We’d love to share it! We’re always looking for more dog recipes to try out on our puppies. ( Please note that we do cook and test every recipe before publishing). If it’s Callie and Ruby approved, you’re good to go!
Guest Post Guidelines for House that Barks
- Minimum of 500 words.
- Must be dog related or your dog recipe.
- Please break your posts up into short paragraphs with subheadings.
- Supply a picture with your post of yourself and/or yourself and your dog.
- It’s not necessary to supply pictures. If you do, they must belong to you or include the photo’s source.
How to submit a Guest Post
- Submit either a few guest post topic ideas or an entire draft post idea.
- We’d love for you to include your bio and highlight the links you’d like to have included. We do link back to your site.
- Please include a photo of yourself.
- If you have a blog, please include a link to your blog.
Submit your blog post or recipe through the House that Barks contact form here or email me directly at Ruby@housethatbarks.com.