Can you believe it's Halloween already! Do your kids want to go trick-or-treating as a…
Oh my gosh! I just had to write and tell you all about the 50 best dogs costumes, bandana’s and pajamas they have to offer this year. So much fun!
Seriously, there are even dog halloween pajamas!
Can we have more than one day of Halloween please.
Halloween is the best and easiest time of year to include your furry friend in the fun.
Seeing a dog dressed up is the cutest thing ever.
I mean, really…it just doesn’t get any better than seeing your furry friend dressed up.
Besides, walking around socializing and all the exercise, plus the fun of being with family is every dogs dream.
Measuring your dog before ordering your dogs halloween costume
Every costume fits differently so be sure and checkout each costumes specifications for sizing.
- Most usually include measurements around the neck. Think snug like their collars.
- Around the widest part of the chest.
- Next measure the body, from the neck all the way to the start of the tail.
Using a measuring tape will make it easy to match up the perfect size for your pups costumes.
Best dog halloween, bandanas and pajama costumes ever
Here are some of the best halloween costumes ever!
- Rip Roaring Lion Costume – Any dog would look hilarious in this lions mane costume! And it comes with a tail! I call that a home run!
- UPS Man Costume – Seriously the funniest thing ever! Who doesn’t love the UPS Man.
- Pope Costume – No offense to the Pope, but his is so cute even the Priests would love it!
- Ride Em Cowboy Costume – OMG! So Funny! Cute as a button Cowboy Costume.
- Hula Girl Costume – These little coconut bralets crack me up! Super Adorable.
- Beetlejuice Costume – Here’s a throwback to Beetlejuice! A hit at any Howl-a-ween party!
- Wonder Woman Costume – Who doesn’t love Wonder Woman? Best costume that’s comfortable for dogs.
- 50’s Dog Costume – Going to a 50’s party? This one will win the dog costume contest hands down.
- Pirate Dog Costume – Oh so cute Pirate Costume.
- Minnie Mouse Costume – Sweets thing ever! Just too cute!
- Dog Cheerleader Costume – Okay, Ruby might be a Cheerleader this year. It even comes with Pom Pom’s! Adorable!
Don’t want to wear a full costume? Try these super cute bandana’s
Ruby loves bandana’s. They are fun, easy and when you need something to wipe your dogs feet, you’ve got one around their neck.
Here are some of my favorite bandana’s.
- “Boo” Bandana – Fabulously Cute “BOO” Bandana for Halloween!
- 3 Pack of Halloween Bandana’s – Ready to celebrate Halloween in style with these interchangeable and super cute bandana’s.
Don’t forget about those pajamas for Halloween night.
We all need cozy pajamas to go to sleep on halloween night.
These are the best ones that I found. Fun and easy to put on. Great for our dogs.
- Pumpkin Halloween Pajamas – Pumpkins, Spiders Oh My’! Cutest Pajama’s ever.
- Orange Pumpkin Halloween Pajamas – Happy Halloween with this super cute pajamas.
Trick or Treat.
Have a Happy Halloween!
What did you decide to be for Halloween?
- Quickly calculate your dogs age in human years
- 6 Best dog leashes that made my life easier
- 12 Easy Astrology Zodiac Signs to check your dogs Compatibility