If your child loves dogs and coloring, they’ll love this super cute Free Valentine’s Day Coloring and Activity Book.
Available for free, this printable will encourage your child’s coloring skills while enjoying cute little puppies.
With 7 pages of doggies, word scramble, and finding their way through the Valentine’s Day maze, your kids will sure to love this Free Doggie Valentine’s Day Coloring Book.
7 Pages of Cute Puppies and Word Scramble for Kids
What's Included In This Coloring Book
- A Color Me Teddy Bear with Balloons.
- A Cute Puppy sending a Valentine’s Day card.
- A Valentine’s Day: Word Scramble.
- Can you and your puppy find your way through the maze?
- Help the heart arrows get through the maze to the balloons.
- And finally, a fun Valentine’s Day Word Search.
Fun Way to use these Puppies Pages
Want some ideas on how to use this set of free printable pages for kids?
Make a DIY Coloring Book
Do your kids love to color on the go? Going on a trip and want to keep the kids busy? How about simply getting them off their electronics?
- Download and print all the printable in this set and other sets in our printable library.
- Put them in a stack and use a 3 hole punch on the pages.
- Then place them into a binder for the car, coloring at the counter, at their desk, in their rooms.
How to Reuse the Puppies Valentine’s Day Activity Book
Want to reuse this set of printable?
- Simply download the pages and place them into a plastic page protector.
- Then have your kids use a marker and wipe them clean when done.
- This way your kids will have a portable way to take and reuse this printable.
Share the Valentine’s Activity Book
Heading out for a playdate? This printable is a great thing to bring to your child’s next playdate.
- Simply print out a few sets of printable.
- Add some crayons or pencils.
- Share with friends.
Keeping busy on Sick Days
Is your little one sick? Have a cold?
Since they aren’t feeling well, laying down with some coloring pages and crayons will help keep them occupied while they aren’t feeling well.
Add some liquids their tummies can handle, water? Hot Cocoa with marshmallows? Jello Water?
This is the perfect way to keep them occupied and surprised while they rest. Your kids will rest and have fun while getting better.
How about playing a game with your kids? Try out Dog's Edition: Pet's Memory Matching Game.
Download your Free Valentine's Day Coloring and Activity Book here.