Healthy and simple sweet potato dog bones treats for your pup!
Looking for an easy and fast dog treat recipe that is healthy? If so, this recipe for sweet potato dog bones treats is a splendid solution.
The two ingredient sweet potato dog bones in this recipe are simple to make and are also healthy for your dog. Sweet potato dog treats are sure to please any dog lover.
You can make these easy, healthy, and affordable sweet potato dog treats for your dog. The best part is that only two ingredients are needed.
You can make dog treats from a variety of healthy vegetables, including sweet potatoes.
Sweet potatoes may not seem like the most appealing treat for humans, but they are rich in vitamins and nutrients that your dog would otherwise miss out on.
What better way to treat your pet than with something as healthy and tasty as sweet potatoes? Sweet potato dog treats are not only easy to make, but are also low in carbohydrates, high in fiber, and nutrient dense.
Ingredients Two Ingredient Sweet Potato Dog Bones
Whole Wheat Flour - CAN DOGS EAT WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR? That's why a number of our dog treat recipes are made exclusively with whole wheat flour. Whole grains (like whole wheat) are packed with fiber, protein, vitamins, and minerals that your pup will love.
Pureed Sweet Potato Baby Food - Baby food made from pureed sweet potatoes may be good for your dog, but check with your vet to see if your pet is allergic to sweet potatoes or prone to blood sugar issues.
Substitutions: If your dog is allergic to sweet potatoes you can substitute this with a can of 100% pure pumpkin.
How to Make Two Ingredient Sweet Potato Dog Bones
Homemade sweet potato dog treats are quick to whip up for your pup!
- Simply mix the whole wheat flour and sweet potato baby food.
- Roll the combined ingredients into a ball.
- Roll out about ¼ inch thick and using your favorite dog cookie cutter, cut out your dog treats.
- Bake and serve to you pup!
Two Ingredient Sweet Potato Dog Bones Recipe
- • 2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
- • 2- 4 oz. Pureed Sweet Potato Baby Food
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- In medium bowl, mix together whole wheat flour and pureed sweet potato baby food.
May need to add a little water, but no more than a tbsp, to form ball.
- On lightly floured surface, roll out dough to ¼
inch thickness and cut with cookie cutter.
- Place on greased baking sheet and place evenly on pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Store in air tight bag or container.
- Best to make these in small batches because they might mold quicker than other dog
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 43Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g
House that Barks does not provide a warranty, express, or implied in relation to any recipes on this website. The recipes are House that Barks personal experiences in making them and feeding to their dogs. Please make note that your dogs may have allergies or other conditions that may make these recipes unsuitable for them or their lifestyle. Please consult with your veterinarian. Use your own judgement when feeding these recipes to your dog. House that Barks is not liable for any upset stomachs or any other outcomes because of experimenting with our recipes on this site.